Tuesday, August 30, 2011

TIME Magazine's top 100 Non-Fiction Books

TIME Magazine has posted a list of the top 100 Non-Fiction books of all time on its website and perhaps in the magazine?  



I have read exactly 6 of them: 
  • Hiroshima by John Hersey
  • Why We Can't Wait by Martin Luther King Jr. 
  • The Clash of Civilizations and Remaking of World Order by Samuel Huntington (Believe me, I was surprised too...Thanks college)
  • The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Malcoln X and Alex Haley
  • Dreams from my Father by Barack Obama
  • In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
Most of these were required for various classes. I wish they would do a fiction list, but I'm sure my numbers wouldn't be much better since I read popular fiction instead of engrossing literary fiction.  

How many have you read?? 

Happy Reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment