Saturday, December 25, 2010

Book Reviews To Come

Merry Christmas!

I hope your Christmas was merry, bright and book-filled because mine sure was. I got a whopping 23 books this Christmas. This was mostly due to the fact that I only asked for books and I sent detailed and different lists of which books I would like to my various family members.

Here are some of the reviews that you can look forward to in the coming months:

  • The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory
  • Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff
  • Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
  • In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
  • The Silent Man by Alex Berenson
  • The Story of My life by Clarence Darrow
  • The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
  • The entire Clan of the Cave Bear series by Jean Auel
  • Worth Dying For by Lee Child
  • The Collected Tales of Nikolai Gogol
  • The Short Works of Leo Tolstoy
  • Small Sacrifices by Ann Rule
  • The Millionaires by Brad Meltzer
  • Full Dark No Stars by Stephen King
  • The Reversal by Michael Connelly
  • Star Island by Carl Hiaasen
  • Where Men Win Glory by Jon Krakauer
  • Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurty
  • Freedom by Jonathan Franzen
I'm not even sure if this is all of them because I haven't unpacked all of my gifts yet. But this is a damn good start. The pile is so high, it reaches to the top of my couch! The hardest part isn't going to be finding a place for all of these books - it is going to be choosing which book to read FIRST!

Happy Reading! I know I'll be busy for the next 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment