Thursday, December 16, 2010

Launched!

Hi Everyone,

I started this new blog as a way to review and keep track of all of the books I read. As an attorney who is no longer forced into reading long and dry cases for law school, I have renewed my love of books. I've read over 50 books in 2010 and decided that starting a blog was the best way to share my love of the written word with the world.

Generally, I like to read spy, action novels and historical fiction (particularly books on Tudor England). But, I'll read almost anything, especially if it is recommended to me by a friend or if I get it as an ARC. I believe that one of the best gifts I can get is a book and I often find myself with stacks and stacks of books to choose from when I've finished reading my current selection.

I have no idea where this blog is going to take me, but in the unlikely event that there's a movie made about my blog or I become a famous - just remember that you saw it all here first. Further, I have my incredible book club to thank for supporting me and pledging (even before creation) to write guest book reviews for this blog. I intend to hold all of those ladies accountable for that promise!

Happy Reading!

Jillian

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited! I can't wait to read the blog and follow along with the books you are reading!

    ReplyDelete